Product nameAnti-Bovine Serum Albumin antibody (HRP)
See all Bovine Serum Albumin primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Bovine Serum Albumin (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Cow
Full length native Albumin (purified).
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 1% Polyethylene glycol, 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7637 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: 1/2000 - 1/10000.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 69.3 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Information by UniProt
- alb antibody
- ALBU_HUMAN antibody
- Albumin (32 AA) antibody
ab7637 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.