Publishing research using ab191042? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab191042 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Gao P et al. Resveratrol targets TyrRS acetylation to protect against radiation-induced damage. FASEB J N/A:fj201802474RR (2019). PubMed: 30939244
- Willis NA et al. Rad51 recruitment and exclusion of non-homologous end joining during homologous recombination at a Tus/Ter mammalian replication fork barrier. PLoS Genet 14:e1007486 (2018). PubMed: 30024881
- Chen X et al. Curcumin activates DNA repair pathway in bone marrow to improve carboplatin-induced myelosuppression. Sci Rep 7:17724 (2017). PubMed: 29255221
- Moruno-Manchon JF et al. The G-quadruplex DNA stabilizing drug pyridostatin promotes DNA damage and downregulates transcription of Brca1 in neurons. Aging (Albany NY) N/A:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28904242
- Manchon JF et al. Levetiracetam mitigates doxorubicin-induced DNA and synaptic damage in neurons. Sci Rep 6:25705 (2016). PubMed: 27168474
- Hamam D et al. Transfer of malignant trait to BRCA1 deficient human fibroblasts following exposure to serum of cancer patients. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 35:80 (2016). PubMed: 27179759
- Cao N et al. A potential role for protein palmitoylation and zDHHC16 in DNA damage response. BMC Mol Biol 17:12 (2016). PubMed: 27159997