Publishing research using ab27976? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab27976 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Yang L et al. Hsa_circ_0046264 up-regulated BRCA2 to suppress lung cancer through targeting hsa-miR-1245. Respir Res 19:115 (2018). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 29891014
- Wang F et al. Effect of lanthanum chloride on tumor growth and apoptosis in human ovarian cancer cells and xenograft animal models. Exp Ther Med 16:1143-1148 (2018). PubMed: 30116365
- Maidarti M et al. Inhibition of PTEN activates bovine non-growing follicles in vitro but increases DNA damage and reduces DNA repair response. Hum Reprod N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30521029
- Kugler J et al. Elevated HMGN4 expression potentiates thyroid tumorigenesis. Carcinogenesis 38:391-401 (2017). PubMed: 28186538
- Irani S & Bidari-Zerehpoush F BRCA1/2 Mutations in Salivary Pleomorphic Adenoma and Carcinoma-ex-Pleomorphic Adenoma. J Int Soc Prev Community Dent 7:S155-S162 (2017). PubMed: 29285471
- Chen X et al. Curcumin activates DNA repair pathway in bone marrow to improve carboplatin-induced myelosuppression. Sci Rep 7:17724 (2017). PubMed: 29255221
- Zhang C et al. Radioresistance of chordoma cells is associated with the ATM/ATR pathway, in which RAD51 serves as an important downstream effector. Exp Ther Med 14:2171-2179 (2017). PubMed: 28962138
- Xu S et al. Abro1 maintains genome stability and limits replication stress by protecting replication fork stability. Genes Dev 31:1469-1482 (2017). PubMed: 28860160
- Oh SE et al. Endometrial cancer occurence five years after breast cancer in BRCA2 mutation patient. Obstet Gynecol Sci 58:175-8 (2015). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 25798433
- Zhu Q et al. Autoimmune response to PARP and BRCA1/BRCA2 in cancer. Oncotarget 6:11575-84 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 25865228
- Mundia MM et al. Nascent DNA synthesis during homologous recombination is synergistically promoted by the rad51 recombinase and DNA homology. Genetics 197:107-19 (2014). PubMed: 24583581
- Reuter M et al. BRCA2 diffuses as oligomeric clusters with RAD51 and changes mobility after DNA damage in live cells. J Cell Biol 207:599-613 (2014). PubMed: 25488918
- Magwood AC et al. Endogenous levels of Rad51 and Brca2 are required for homologous recombination and regulated by homeostatic re-balancing. DNA Repair (Amst) 12:1122-33 (2013). IP . PubMed: 24210700
- Lee SA et al. Recovery of deficient homologous recombination in Brca2-depleted mouse cells by wild-type Rad51 expression. DNA Repair (Amst) 8:170-81 (2009). PubMed: 18992372