Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5150(2)] to Brd4 (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Conjugation: HRP
Product nameAnti-Brd4 antibody [EPR5150(2)] (HRP)
See all Brd4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR5150(2)] to Brd4 (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human Brd4 aa 150-250. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: HeLa, CaCo2, RAW264.7 and NIH3T3 whole cell lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 3.20 x 10 -11 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% 10% Proclin 300 Solution
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Anti-Brd4 antibody [EPR5150(2)] (ab128874)
- Anti-Brd4 antibody [EPR5150(2)] - BSA and Azide free (ab182446)
- Anti-Brd4 antibody [EPR5150(2)] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab197606)
- Anti-Brd4 antibody [EPR5150(2)] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab197608)
- Anti-Brd4 antibody [EPR5150(2)] (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab207057)
- Anti-Brd4 antibody [EPR5150(2)] (Alexa Fluor® 568) (ab207060)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab197609 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 152 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 152 kDa).|
FunctionPlays a role in a process governing chromosomal dynamics during mitosis.
Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving BRD4 is found in a rare, aggressive, and lethal carcinoma arising in midline organs of young people. Translocation t(15;19)(q14;p13) with NUT which produces a BRD4-NUT fusion protein.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 bromo domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Brd4 antibody
- BRD4-NUT FUSION antibody
- BRD4-NUT fusion oncoprotein antibody
All lanes : Anti-Brd4 antibody [EPR5150(2)] (HRP) (ab197609) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 :
HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035)
Lane 2 : Caco 2 (Human colonic carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : RAW 264.7 (Mouse leukaemic monocyte macrophage cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 4 : NIH 3T3 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 152 kDa
Observed band size: 152 kDa
Exposure time: 2 minutes
This blot was produced using a 3-8% Tris Acetate gel under the TA buffer system. The gel was run at 150V for 60 minutes before being transferred onto a Nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. The membrane was then blocked for an hour using 2% Bovine Serum Albumin before being incubated with ab197609 overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was visualised using ECL development solution ab133406.
ab197609 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.