Product nameAnti-BRD9 antibody
See all BRD9 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BRD9
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Gorilla, Orangutan
- Jurkat, 293T and HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
pH 7 to 8
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137245 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa.|
|IP||Use at 2-10 µg/mg of lysate.|
RelevanceBRD9 is a bromodomain containing protein, which are known to bind to acetylated lysine residues.
- Bromodomain containing 9 antibody
- Bromodomain containing protein 9 antibody
- DKFZp434D0711 antibody
All lanes : Anti-BRD9 antibody (ab137245) at 0.1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Jurkat whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : Jurkat whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 4 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 56 kDa
Exposure time: 30 seconds
Immunoprecipitation with ab137245 at 6µg/mg lysate. 1 mg of HeLa whole cell lysate used for IP (20% of IP loaded). Western blot labelling BRD9 with ab137245 at 1 µg/ml. Detected by chemiluminescence with exposure time of 10 seconds.
This product has been referenced in:
- Pan J et al. Interrogation of Mammalian Protein Complex Structure, Function, and Membership Using Genome-Scale Fitness Screens. Cell Syst 6:555-568.e7 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29778836) »
- Hohmann AF et al. Sensitivity and engineered resistance of myeloid leukemia cells to BRD9 inhibition. Nat Chem Biol 12:672-9 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27376689) »