- References (9)
Publishing research using ab142567? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab142567 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Jiang LP et al. GRK5 functions as an oncogenic factor in non-small-cell lung cancer. Cell Death Dis 9:295 (2018). PubMed: 29463786
- Yang CP et al. Comprehensive integrative analyses identify GLT8D1 and CSNK2B as schizophrenia risk genes. Nat Commun 9:838 (2018). PubMed: 29483533
- Kim BH et al. Synergistic actions of FGF2 and bone marrow transplantation mitigate radiation-induced intestinal injury. Cell Death Dis 9:383 (2018). PubMed: 29515101
- Mukai T et al. Umbilical Cord-Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Contribute to Neuroprotection in Neonatal Cortical Neurons Damaged by Oxygen-Glucose Deprivation. Front Neurol 9:466 (2018). PubMed: 29963009
- Massey AJ Multiparametric Cell Cycle Analysis Using the Operetta High-Content Imager and Harmony Software with PhenoLOGIC. PLoS One 10:e0134306 (2015). PubMed: 26218638
- Gurt I et al. The Sirt1 Activators SRT2183 and SRT3025 Inhibit RANKL-Induced Osteoclastogenesis in Bone Marrow-Derived Macrophages and Down-Regulate Sirt3 in Sirt1 Null Cells. PLoS One 10:e0134391 (2015). PubMed: 26226624
- Thoppil RJ et al. TRPV4 channel activation selectively inhibits tumor endothelial cell proliferation. Sci Rep 5:14257 (2015). PubMed: 26388427
- Bibliowicz J & Gross JM Ectopic proliferation contributes to retinal dysplasia in the juvenile zebrafish patched2 mutant eye. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 52:8868-77 (2011). PubMed: 22003118
- Chauvigné F et al. Time- and dose-related effects of di-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate and its main metabolites on the function of the rat fetal testis in vitro. Environ Health Perspect 117:515-21 (2009). PubMed: 19440488