Publishing research using ab8955? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8955 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Niu H et al. Effect of Long-Term Sodium Salicylate Administration on Learning, Memory, and Neurogenesis in the Rat Hippocampus. Biomed Res Int 2018:7807426 (2018). PubMed: 29805976
- Collinson JM et al. The developmental and genetic basis of 'clubfoot' in the peroneal muscular atrophy mutant mouse. Development 145:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29439133
- Duan X et al. Early changes in the knee of healer and non-healer mice following non-invasive mechanical injury. J Orthop Res 35:524-536 (2017). PubMed: 27591401
- Bahnson ES et al. Long-term effect of PROLI/NO on cellular proliferation and phenotype after arterial injury. Free Radic Biol Med 90:272-86 (2016). PubMed: 26627935
- Andrews WD et al. Altered proliferative ability of neuronal progenitors in PlexinA1 mutant mice. J Comp Neurol 524:518-34 (2016). PubMed: 25975775
- Birey F & Aguirre A Age-Dependent Netrin-1 Signaling Regulates NG2+ Glial Cell Spatial Homeostasis in Normal Adult Gray Matter. J Neurosci 35:6946-51 (2015). IHC-FrFl ; Mouse . PubMed: 25926469
- Tsihlis ND et al. Nitric oxide is less effective at inhibiting neointimal hyperplasia in spontaneously hypertensive rats. Nitric Oxide 35:165-74 (2013). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 24149190
- Li A et al. Shaping organs by a wingless-int/Notch/nonmuscle myosin module which orients feather bud elongation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:E1452-61 (2013). PubMed: 23576731
- Li T et al. Joint TGF-ß type II receptor-expressing cells: ontogeny and characterization as joint progenitors. Stem Cells Dev 22:1342-59 (2013). PubMed: 23231014
- Judson RN et al. The Hippo pathway member Yap plays a key role in influencing fate decisions in muscle satellite cells. J Cell Sci : (2012). PubMed: 23038772
- Kurth TB et al. Functional mesenchymal stem cell niches in adult mouse knee joint synovium in vivo. Arthritis Rheum 63:1289-300 (2011). PubMed: 21538315
- Watt KI et al. Yap is a novel regulator of C2C12 myogenesis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 393:619-24 (2010). ICC . PubMed: 20153295
- Morris JR & Solomon E BRCA1 : BARD1 induces the formation of conjugated ubiquitin structures, dependent on K6 of ubiquitin, in cells during DNA replication and repair. Hum Mol Genet 13:807-17 (2004). PubMed: 14976165
- Allameh A et al. In Vivo Vascularization of Endothelial Cells Derived from Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells in SCID Mouse Model. Cell J 18:179-88 (0). IHC . PubMed: 27540522