Publishing research using ab8039? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8039 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Mehta K & Laimins L Human Papillomaviruses Preferentially Recruit DNA Repair Factors to Viral Genomes for Rapid Repair and Amplification. MBio 9:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29440569
- Zhang J et al. Pericardial application as a new route for implanting stem-cell cardiospheres to treat myocardial infarction. J Physiol 596:2037-2054 (2018). PubMed: 29736937
- Juhász S et al. ATRX Promotes DNA Repair Synthesis and Sister Chromatid Exchange during Homologous Recombination. Mol Cell 71:11-24.e7 (2018). PubMed: 29937341
- Sun X et al. Ki-67 Contributes to Normal Cell Cycle Progression and Inactive X Heterochromatin in p21 Checkpoint-Proficient Human Cells. Mol Cell Biol 37:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28630280
- Shiozawa Y et al. The marrow niche controls the cancer stem cell phenotype of disseminated prostate cancer. Oncotarget 7:41217-41232 (2016). PubMed: 27172799
- Zhang Y et al. Immunohistochemical study of hair follicle stem cells in regenerated hair follicles induced by Wnt10b. Int J Med Sci 13:765-771 (2016). PubMed: 27766026
- Li L et al. SIRT7 is a histone desuccinylase that functionally links to chromatin compaction and genome stability. Nat Commun 7:12235 (2016). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 27436229
- Zhang W et al. MiRNA-128 regulates the proliferation and neurogenesis of neural precursors by targeting PCM1 in the developing cortex. Elife 5:N/A (2016). PubMed: 26883496
- Köpper F et al. Damage-induced DNA replication stalling relies on MAPK-activated protein kinase 2 activity. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:16856-61 (2013). PubMed: 24082115
- Zage PE et al. Notch pathway activation induces neuroblastoma tumor cell growth arrest. Pediatr Blood Cancer 58:682-9 (2012). PubMed: 21744479
- Gonzalez-Nunez V et al. Characterization of drCol 15a1b: a novel component of the stem cell niche in the zebrafish retina. Stem Cells 28:1399-411 (2010). IHC-P . PubMed: 20549708
- Kranz D et al. BRCA1 and Tip60 determine the cellular response to ultraviolet irradiation through distinct pathways. J Cell Biol 182:197-213 (2008). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 18625847
- Stanek D et al. Pre-ribosomal RNA is processed in permeabilised cells at the site of transcription. Eur J Cell Biol 79:202-7 (2000). PubMed: 10777112
- Buckiova D et al. Hyperthermia in the chick embryo: HSP and possible mechanisms of developmental defects. Int J Dev Biol 42:737-40 (1998). PubMed: 9712529