Publishing research using ab125306? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab125306 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Matsui S et al. Interleukin-13 and its signaling pathway is associated with obesity-related colorectal tumorigenesis. Cancer Sci 110:2156-2165 (2019). PubMed: 31099450
- Zhang J et al. Role of surface ectoderm-specific mitofusin 2 in the corneal morphologic development of mice. Am J Transl Res 11:3620-3628 (2019). PubMed: 31312372
- Yang SH et al. CD24 expression indicates healthier phenotype and less tendency of cellular senescence in human nucleus pulposus cells. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 47:3021-3028 (2019). PubMed: 31334674
- Norum JH et al. The tankyrase inhibitor G007-LK inhibits small intestine LGR5+stem cell proliferation without altering tissue morphology. Biol Res 51:3 (2018). Mouse . PubMed: 29316982
- Gou Y et al. Protein Arginine Methyltransferase PRMT1 Is Essential for Palatogenesis. J Dent Res N/A:22034518785164 (2018). PubMed: 29986157
- Hisanaga S et al. PERK-mediated translational control is required for collagen secretion in chondrocytes. Sci Rep 8:773 (2018). PubMed: 29335505
- Zhu E et al. Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 Regulates Hematopoietic Stem Cell Activation in Response to Chronic Stress. J Am Heart Assoc 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28710180
- Liu A et al. miR-200b inhibits CD133+ glioma cells by targeting the AKT pathway. Oncol Lett 13:4701-4707 (2017). PubMed: 28599471
- Luo C et al. Recombinant Reg3ß protein protects against streptozotocin-induced ß-cell damage and diabetes. Sci Rep 6:35640 (2016). Mouse . PubMed: 27767186
- Xu J et al. Endothelial-like cells differentiated from mesenchymal stem cells attenuate neointimal hyperplasia after vascular injury. Mol Med Rep 14:4830-4836 (2016). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 27748807
- Ozeki N et al. Interleukin-1ß-induced autophagy-related gene 5 regulates proliferation of embryonic stem cell-derived odontoblastic cells. PLoS One 10:e0124542 (2015). Mouse . PubMed: 25894570
- Zhao Y et al. Environmental Enrichment Attenuated Sevoflurane-Induced Neurotoxicity through the PPAR-? Signaling Pathway. Biomed Res Int 2015:107149 (2015). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 26236713