Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to BRF2
- Suitable for: ChIP, ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab17011 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ChIP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa).
1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
FunctionGeneral activator of RNA polymerase III transcription. Factor exclusively required for RNA polymerase III transcription of genes with promoter elements upstream of the initiation sites.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TFIIB family.
Contains 1 TFIIB-type zinc finger.
- Information by UniProt
- B-related factor 2 antibody
- BRF-2 antibody
- BRF2 antibody
ab17011 at 1.5
µg/ml detecting BRF2 from HeLa cell lysate (35ug total protein per lane) by Western blot. Primary antibody was incubated for 1 hour. The blot was detected by chemiluminescence.
ab17011 used in ChIP. For details please see Abreview.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab17011 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Gouge J et al. Redox Signaling by the RNA Polymerase III TFIIB-Related Factor Brf2. Cell 163:1375-87 (2015). PubMed: 26638071
- Lockwood WW et al. Integrative genomic analyses identify BRF2 as a novel lineage-specific oncogene in lung squamous cell carcinoma. PLoS Med 7:e1000315 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20668658
- Oler AJ et al. Human RNA polymerase III transcriptomes and relationships to Pol II promoter chromatin and enhancer-binding factors. Nat Struct Mol Biol 17:620-8 (2010). IP ; Human . PubMed: 20418882