Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to BTF
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Chicken, Dog, Human, Chimpanzee
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-BTF antibody
See all BTF primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BTF
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Chicken, Dog, Human, Chimpanzee
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a portion of the amino acids 700-750 of Human BTF.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% Gelatin, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77989 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
FunctionDeath-promoting transcriptional repressor.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- Bcl 2 associated transcription factor antibody
- Bcl-2-associated transcription factor 1 antibody
- BCL2 associated transcription factor 1 antibody
ab77989 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Carroll M et al. Null mutation of the transcription factor inhibitor of DNA binding 3 (id3) affects spermatozoal motility parameters and epididymal gene expression in mice. Biol Reprod 84:765-74 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21148110