Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to BZW1/Protein Orf
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-BZW1/Protein Orf antibody
See all BZW1/Protein Orf primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to BZW1/Protein Orf
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human BZW1/Protein Orf (C terminal). (BAD96965)
- Lymph nodes, HeLa , HepG2 and MCF7 cell lysate
This product was previously labelled as BZW1
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute in 200ul sterile H2O.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85090 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/250 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.|
|ELISA||1/20000 - 1/80000.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.|
FunctionEnhances histone H4 gene transcription but does not seem to bind DNA directly.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BZW family.
Contains 1 W2 domain.
Developmental stageExpressed in day 3 embryo.
- Information by UniProt
- Basic leucine zipper and W2 domain containing protein 1 antibody
- Basic leucine zipper and W2 domain-containing protein 1 antibody
- basic leucine-zipper protein BZAP45 antibody
All lanes : Anti-BZW1/Protein Orf antibody (ab85090) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 3 : MCF7 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 48 kDa
Observed band size: 48 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of BZW1/Protein Orf expression in paraffin embedded formalin fixed lymph node section using 1/100 ab85090. note cytoplasmic staining.
ab85090 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Chiou J et al. Overexpression of BZW1 is an independent poor prognosis marker and its down-regulation suppresses lung adenocarcinoma metastasis. Sci Rep 9:14624 (2019). PubMed: 31601833
- Loughran G et al. Translational autoregulation of BZW1 and BZW2 expression by modulating the stringency of start codon selection. PLoS One 13:e0192648 (2018). PubMed: 29470543
- Liu F et al. MicroRNA-129-3p functions as a tumor suppressor in serous ovarian cancer by targeting BZW1. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 11:5901-5908 (2018). PubMed: 31949677