Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to C Reactive Protein (HRP)
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, ICC
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-C Reactive Protein antibody (HRP)
See all C Reactive Protein primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to C Reactive Protein (HRP)
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with human C Reactive Protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Unfortunately, this information is considered to be commercially sensitive
Molar enzyme/antibody protein ratio is 4:1.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.10
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19175 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa. (Colorimetric detection), 1/1000 - 30000 (Chemiluminescent detection)|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/500.|
FunctionDisplays several functions associated with host defense: it promotes agglutination, bacterial capsular swelling, phagocytosis and complement fixation through its calcium-dependent binding to phosphorylcholine. Can interact with DNA and histones and may scavenge nuclear material released from damaged circulating cells.
Tissue specificityFound in plasma.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the pentaxin family.
Contains 1 pentaxin domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Pentraxin 1, short antibody
- C reactive protein antibody
- C reactive protein pentraxin related antibody
ab19175 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Kim WJ et al. Synergistic Use of Gold Nanoparticles (AuNPs) and "Capillary Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)" for High Sensitivity and Fast Assays. Sensors (Basel) 18:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29278402
- Hamon Y et al. Proteolytic cleavage of the long pentraxin PTX3 in the airways of cystic fibrosis patients. Innate Immun 19:611-22 (2013). PubMed: 23475792
- Trilok-Kumar G et al. Effect of vitamin D supplementation of low birth weight term Indian infants from birth on cytokine production at 6 months. Eur J Clin Nutr 66:746-50 (2012). Sandwich ELISA . PubMed: 22510791