Publishing research using ab11861? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab11861 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Takahashi H et al. Opposing effects of progranulin deficiency on amyloid and tau pathologies via microglial TYROBP network. Acta Neuropathol 133:785-807 (2017). PubMed: 28070672
- Bandini S et al. The non-inflammatory role of C1q during Her2/neu-driven mammary carcinogenesis. Oncoimmunology 5:e1253653 (2016). PubMed: 28123895
- Zhang Z et al. Dysregulation of synaptogenesis genes antecedes motor neuron pathology in spinal muscular atrophy. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:19348-53 (2013). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 24191055
- Linnartz B et al. Sialic acid on the neuronal glycocalyx prevents complement C1 binding and complement receptor-3-mediated removal by microglia. J Neurosci 32:946-52 (2012). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 22262892
- Lopez ME et al. Neuronal and epithelial cell rescue resolves chronic systemic inflammation in the lipid storage disorder Niemann-Pick C. Hum Mol Genet : (2012). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 22493001
- Ankeny DP et al. B cells produce pathogenic antibodies and impair recovery after spinal cord injury in mice. J Clin Invest 119:2990-9 (2009). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 19770513
- O' Reilly LA et al. Membrane-bound Fas ligand only is essential for Fas-induced apoptosis. Nature 461:659-63 (2009). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 19794494
- Lobsiger CS et al. Toxicity from different SOD1 mutants dysregulates the complement system and the neuronal regenerative response in ALS motor neurons. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:7319-26 (2007). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 17463094
- Suresh MV et al. Role of the property of C-reactive protein to activate the classical pathway of complement in protecting mice from pneumococcal infection. J Immunol 176:4369-74 (2006). ELISA ; Mouse . PubMed: 16547275
- Wasiliu M et al. Monoclonal antibodies to complement components without the need of their prior purification. I. Antibodies to mouse C1q. Hybridoma 8:615-22 (1989). PubMed: 2482249