Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46191 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/100 - 1/400.|
FunctionC1q associates with the proenzymes C1r and C1s to yield C1, the first component of the serum complement system. The collagen-like regions of C1q interact with the Ca(2+)-dependent C1r(2)C1s(2) proenzyme complex, and efficient activation of C1 takes place on interaction of the globular heads of C1q with the Fc regions of IgG or IgM antibody present in immune complexes.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in C1QA are a cause of complement component C1q deficiency (C1QD) [MIM:613652]. A rare defect resulting in C1 deficiency and impaired activation of the complement classical pathway. C1 deficiency generally leads to severe immune complex disease with features of systemic lupus erythematosus and glomerulonephritis.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C1q domain.
Contains 1 collagen-like domain.
modificationsO-linked glycans consist of Glc-Gal disaccharides bound to the oxygen atom of post-translationally added hydroxyl groups.
- Information by UniProt
- C1qa antibody
- C1QA_HUMAN antibody
- C1QB antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Klaus T & Bereta J CH2 Domain of Mouse IgG3 Governs Antibody Oligomerization, Increases Functional Affinity to Multivalent Antigens and Enhances Hemagglutination. Front Immunol 9:1096 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29875771) »
- Zhou W et al. Characterization of antibody-C1q interactions by Biolayer Interferometry. Anal Biochem 549:143-148 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29577875) »