Publishing research using ab71940? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab71940 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Bie B et al. Activation of mGluR1 Mediates C1q-Dependent Microglial Phagocytosis of Glutamatergic Synapses in Alzheimer's Rodent Models. Mol Neurobiol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30652266
- Zhu X et al. All-trans retinoic acid protects mesenchymal stem cells from immune thrombocytopenia by regulating the complement-IL-1ß loop. Haematologica N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30679324
- Lee JH et al. Complement C1q stimulates the progression of hepatocellular tumor through the activation of discoidin domain receptor 1. Sci Rep 8:4908 (2018). PubMed: 29559654
- Liu XR et al. Transcriptomic Insights into the Response of Placenta and Decidua Basalis to the CpG Oligodeoxynucleotide Stimulation in Non-Obese Diabetic Mice and Wild-Type Controls. Int J Mol Sci 17:N/A (2016). Mouse . PubMed: 27527166
- Delaney TA et al. Type I IFNs Regulate Inflammation, Vasculopathy, and Fibrosis in Chronic Cutaneous Graft-versus-Host Disease. J Immunol 197:42-50 (2016). PubMed: 27226090
- Li GS et al. Complement components of nerve regeneration conditioned fluid influence the microenvironment of nerve regeneration. Neural Regen Res 11:682-6 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27212935
- Gao TT et al. Complement factors C1q, C3 and C5b-9 in the posterior sclera of guinea pigs with negative lens-defocused myopia. Int J Ophthalmol 8:675-80 (2015). WB ; Guinea pig . PubMed: 26309860
- Pietzsch J et al. A mouse model for HIV-1 entry. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:15859-64 (2012). ELISA ; Mouse . PubMed: 23019371
- Li M et al. Development of a humanized C1q A chain knock-in mouse: assessment of antibody independent beta-amyloid induced complement activation. Mol Immunol 45:3244-52 (2008). ELISA ; Mouse . PubMed: 18400300
- Trouw LA et al. Anti-C1q autoantibodies deposit in glomeruli but are only pathogenic in combination with glomerular C1q-containing immune complexes. J Clin Invest 114:679-88 (2004). ELISA, Functional Studies, IF, IHC-Fr ; Human, Mouse . PubMed: 15343386