Publishing research using ab11887? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab11887 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Dieguez HH et al. Superior cervical gangliectomy induces non-exudative age-related macular degeneration in mice. Dis Model Mech 11:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29361515
- He YY et al. Methyl salicylate 2-O-ß-d-lactoside alleviates the pathological progression of pristane-induced systemic lupus erythematosus-like disease in mice via suppression of inflammatory response and signal transduction. Drug Des Devel Ther 10:3183-3196 (2016). PubMed: 27729775
- Shi Q et al. Complement C3-Deficient Mice Fail to Display Age-Related Hippocampal Decline. J Neurosci 35:13029-42 (2015). PubMed: 26400934
- Gao TT et al. Complement factors C1q, C3 and C5b-9 in the posterior sclera of guinea pigs with negative lens-defocused myopia. Int J Ophthalmol 8:675-80 (2015). WB ; Guinea pig . PubMed: 26309860
- Camporeale A et al. STAT3 activity is necessary and sufficient for the development of immune-mediated myocarditis in mice and promotes progression to dilated cardiomyopathy. EMBO Mol Med 5:572-90 (2013). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 23460527
- Catchpole I et al. Systemic administration of Abeta mAb reduces retinal deposition of Abeta and activated complement C3 in age-related macular degeneration mouse model. PLoS One 8:e65518 (2013). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 23799019
- Rutar M et al. 670-nm light treatment reduces complement propagation following retinal degeneration. J Neuroinflammation 9:257 (2012). IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 23181358
- Chung MC et al. Bacillus anthracis Interacts with Plasmin(ogen) to Evade C3b-Dependent Innate Immunity. PLoS One 6:e18119 (2011). WB ; Rabbit . PubMed: 21464960
- Collier RJ et al. Complement deposition and microglial activation in the outer retina in light-induced retinopathy: inhibition by a 5-HT1A agonist. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 52:8108-16 (2011). PubMed: 21467172
- Becker L et al. A macrophage sterol-responsive network linked to atherogenesis. Cell Metab 11:125-35 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20142100
- Lundh von Leithner P et al. Complement factor h is critical in the maintenance of retinal perfusion. Am J Pathol 175:412-21 (2009). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 19541934