Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to C6orf134/TAT
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-C6orf134/TAT antibody
See all C6orf134/TAT primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to C6orf134/TAT
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog
- WB: HepG2 cell lysate; Human ovary tumor lysate.
This product was previously labelled as C6orf134
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab58742 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 2.5 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa).
Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
FunctionSpecifically acetylates 'Lys-40' in alpha-tubulin on the lumenal side of microtubules. May affect microtubule stability and regulate microtubule dynamics. May be involved in neuron development.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acetyltransferase ATAT1 family.
- Information by UniProt
- Acetyltransferase mec 17 homolog antibody
- Acetyltransferase mec-17 homolog antibody
- Alpha TAT antibody
All lanes : Anti-C6orf134/TAT antibody (ab58742) at 3 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human ovary tumor lysate
Lane 2 : Human lung tumor lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 36 kDa
Western blot analysis labeling C6orf134/TAT with ab58742.
Anti-C6orf134/TAT antibody (ab58742) at 2.5 µg/ml + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 36 kDa
Observed band size: 36 kDa
Gel concentration: 12%
ab58742 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Zeng QZ et al. Paclitaxel Enhances the Innate Immunity by Promoting NLRP3 Inflammasome Activation in Macrophages. Front Immunol 10:72 (2019). PubMed: 30761140
- Shifeng L et al. Ac-SDKP increases a-TAT 1 and promotes the apoptosis in lung fibroblasts and epithelial cells double-stimulated with TGF-ß1 and silica. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 369:17-29 (2019). PubMed: 30826375
- Li CG et al. Evodiamine Augments NLRP3 Inflammasome Activation and Anti-bacterial Responses Through Inducing a-Tubulin Acetylation. Front Pharmacol 10:290 (2019). PubMed: 30971927
- Li Z et al. hnRNPK modulates selective quality-control autophagy by downregulating the expression of HDAC6 in 293 cells. Int J Oncol 53:2200-2212 (2018). PubMed: 30106132
- Lee CC et al. Alpha-tubulin acetyltransferase/MEC-17 regulates cancer cell migration and invasion through epithelial-mesenchymal transition suppression and cell polarity disruption. Sci Rep 8:17477 (2018). PubMed: 30504808
- Gu S et al. Loss of a-Tubulin Acetylation Is Associated with TGF-ß-induced Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition. J Biol Chem 291:5396-405 (2016). PubMed: 26763233
- Xiaojun W et al. Acetylated a-Tubulin Regulated by N-Acetyl-Seryl-Aspartyl-Lysyl-Proline(Ac-SDKP) Exerts the Anti-fibrotic Effect in Rat Lung Fibrosis Induced by Silica. Sci Rep 6:32257 (2016). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 27577858
- Chauhan S et al. Pharmaceutical screen identifies novel target processes for activation of autophagy with a broad translational potential. Nat Commun 6:8620 (2015). PubMed: 26503418
- Wang B et al. Microtubule acetylation amplifies p38 kinase signalling and anti-inflammatory IL-10 production. Nat Commun 5:3479 (2014). PubMed: 24632940
- Kalebic N et al. Tubulin acetyltransferase aTAT1 destabilizes microtubules independently of its acetylation activity. Mol Cell Biol 33:1114-23 (2013). PubMed: 23275437