Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to C6orf81
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-C6orf81 antibody
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to C6orf81
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length human C6orf81 protein (NP_659465, 1 a.a. ~ 367 a.a)
- C6orf81 transfected 293T cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72704 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).|
RelevanceC6orf81 (Chromosome 6 open reading frame 81) contains 3 ARM repeats. There are three named isoforms.
- Chromosome 6 open reading frame 81 antibody
- FLJ25390 antibody
- Hypothetical protein LOC221481 antibody
- Uncharacterized protein C6orf81 antibody
All lanes : Anti-C6orf81 antibody (ab72704) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : C6orf81 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
Observed band size: 39 kDa
ab72704 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Li D et al. Armadillo repeat containing 12 promotes neuroblastoma progression through interaction with retinoblastoma binding protein 4. Nat Commun 9:2829 (2018). PubMed: 30026490