Product nameAnti-CA19-9 antibody [121SLE]
See all CA19-9 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [121SLE] to CA19-9
SpecificityThe antibody recognizes Sialyl Lewis a containing glycolipids.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, ELISA, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Immunoprecipitate obtained after immunodiffusion of MAb 19-9 and mucins isolated from an ovarian cyst of a 0Le(a+b-) patient.
- In Western Blot, this antibody gave a positive signal in human breast and human kidney tissue lysates.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from TCS. Purified by precipitation and chromatography. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3982 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22490524
ab91545 - Mouse monoclonal IgM, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.|
- CA19.9 antibody
- Ovarian tumor antigen antibody
- Pancreatic tumor antigen antibody
- Sialyl Lewis a antibody
ab3982 staining CA19-9 in human colorectal adenocarcinoma by IHC-P (Formalin/Paraformaldehye fixed paraffin embedded tissue sections).
All lanes : Anti-CA19-9 antibody [121SLE] (ab3982) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Human breast tissue lysate - total protein (ab30090)
Lane 3 : Human kidney tissue lysate - total protein (ab30203)
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Peroxidase- conjugated AffiniPure Goat Anti-mouse IgM at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 32 kDa
Observed band size: 32 kDa
Additional bands at: 50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 20 minutes
ab3982 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Hu H et al. MicoRNA-301a Promotes Pancreatic cancer Invasion and Metastasis through the JAK/STAT3 Signaling Pathway by Targeting SOCS5. Carcinogenesis N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31233116
- Purohit S et al. Multiplex glycan bead array for high throughput and high content analyses of glycan binding proteins. Nat Commun 9:258 (2018). PubMed: 29343722
- Gomez DL et al. Neurogenin 3 Expressing Cells in the Human Exocrine Pancreas Have the Capacity for Endocrine Cell Fate. PLoS One 10:e0133862 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 26288179
- Nordén R et al. Virus-induced appearance of the selectin ligand sLeX in herpes simplex virus type 1-infected T-cells: involvement of host and viral factors. Glycobiology 23:310-21 (2013). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 23144050
- Gebauer F et al. Selectin binding is essential for peritoneal carcinomatosis in a xenograft model of human pancreatic adenocarcinoma in pfp--/rag2-- mice. Gut : (2012). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 22490524