Publishing research using ab84814? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab84814 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Gao Y et al. Calcium Receptor and Nitric Oxide Synthase Expression in Circular Muscle of Lower Esophagus from Patients with Achalasia. Chin Med J (Engl) 131:2882-2885 (2018). PubMed: 30511698
- Zhang Y et al. REDUCING TOXICITY AND INCREASING EFFICIENCY: ACONITINE WITH LIQUIRITIN AND GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID REGULATE CALCIUM REGULATORY PROTEINS IN RAT MYOCARDIAL CELL. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med 14:69-79 (2017). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 28638869
- Doshina A et al. Cortical cells reveal APP as a new player in the regulation of GABAergic neurotransmission. Sci Rep 7:370 (2017). PubMed: 28337033
- Papp R et al. Genomic upregulation of cardiac Cav1.2a and NCX1 by estrogen in women. Biol Sex Differ 8:26 (2017). PubMed: 28807015
- Papp R et al. Genomic upregulation of cardiac Cav1.2a and NCX1 by estrogen in women. Biol Sex Differ 8:26 (2017). PubMed: 28815011
- Li S et al. Astragalus Granule Prevents Ca2+Current Remodeling in Heart Failure by the Downregulation of CaMKII. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2017:7517358 (2017). PubMed: 28855948
- Solís-Chagoyán H et al. Voltage-Activated Calcium Channels as Functional Markers of Mature Neurons in Human Olfactory Neuroepithelial Cells: Implications for the Study of Neurodevelopment in Neuropsychiatric Disorders. Int J Mol Sci 17:N/A (2016). WB . PubMed: 27314332
- Sheehy RM et al. Calcium and P-glycoprotein independent synergism between schweinfurthins and verapamil. Cancer Biol Ther 16:1259-68 (2015). PubMed: 26046259
- Cheng YM et al. Airway hyperresponsiveness induced by repeated esophageal infusion of HCl in guinea pigs. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 51:701-8 (2014). PubMed: 24828018
- Abd Allah ES et al. The effect of omega-3 on cognition in hypothyroid adult male rats. Acta Physiol Hung 101:362-76 (2014). PubMed: 25183510
- Guarnieri S et al. New insights into the relationship between mIGF-1-induced hypertrophy and Ca2+ handling in differentiated satellite cells. PLoS One 9:e107753 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 25229238