Publishing research using ab2862? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2862 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Xiyuan Z et al. NO-sGC Pathway Modulates Ca2+Release and Muscle Contraction in Zebrafish Skeletal Muscle. Front Physiol 8:607 (2017). PubMed: 28878687
- Hu H et al. The molecular architecture of dihydropyrindine receptor/L-type Ca2+ channel complex. Sci Rep 5:8370 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25667046
- Salanova M et al. Nitrosative stress in human skeletal muscle attenuated by exercise countermeasure after chronic disuse. Redox Biol 1:514-26 (2013). PubMed: 24251120
- Guillaumond F et al. Chromatin remodeling as a mechanism for circadian prolactin transcription: rhythmic NONO and SFPQ recruitment to HLTF. FASEB J : (2011). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 21507896
- Kraner SD et al. Upregulation of the CaV 1.1-ryanodine receptor complex in a rat model of critical illness myopathy. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 300:R1384-91 (2011). WB, IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 21474431
- Guo L et al. Estimating the risk of drug-induced proarrhythmia using human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes. Toxicol Sci 123:281-9 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 21693436
- Xu X et al. Long-term fish oil supplementation induces cardiac electrical remodeling by changing channel protein expression in the rabbit model. PLoS One 5:e10140 (2010). WB ; Rabbit . PubMed: 20405051
- Asp J et al. Cardiomyocyte clusters derived from human embryonic stem cells share similarities with human heart tissue. J Mol Cell Biol 2:276-83 (2010). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 20802012
- Schredelseker J et al. The beta 1a subunit is essential for the assembly of dihydropyridine-receptor arrays in skeletal muscle. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:17219-24 (2005). PubMed: 16286639
- Morton ME & Froehner SC Monoclonal antibody identifies a 200-kDa subunit of the dihydropyridine-sensitive calcium channel. J Biol Chem 262:11904-7 (1987). PubMed: 2442152