Publishing research using ab3673? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3673 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Chetsawang J et al. Methamphetamine toxicity-induced calcineurin activation, nuclear translocation of nuclear factor of activated T-cells and elevation of cyclooxygenase 2 levels are averted by calpastatin overexpression in neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y cells. Neurotoxicology 67:287-295 (2018). PubMed: 29944913
- Ouyang J et al. Food restriction induces synaptic incorporation of calcium-permeable AMPA receptors in nucleus accumbens. Eur J Neurosci 45:826-836 (2017). PubMed: 28112453
- Li Z et al. Calcineurin/nuclear factor-?B signaling mediates isoflurane-induced hippocampal neuroinflammation and subsequent cognitive impairment in aged rats. Mol Med Rep 15:201-209 (2017). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 27909728
- Seo HH et al. The role of nuclear factor of activated T cells during phorbol myristate acetate-induced cardiac differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells. Stem Cell Res Ther 7:90 (2016). IP ; Human . PubMed: 27405982
- Shinde V et al. Unfolded protein response-induced dysregulation of calcium homeostasis promotes retinal degeneration in rat models of autosomal dominant retinitis pigmentosa. Cell Death Dis 7:e2085 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26844699
- Ouyang H et al. Ulinastatin attenuates neuropathic pain induced by L5-VRT via the calcineurin/IL-10 pathway. Mol Pain 12:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27175013
- Turdi S et al. Interaction between maternal and postnatal high fat diet leads to a greater risk of myocardial dysfunction in offspring via enhanced lipotoxicity, IRS-1 serine phosphorylation and mitochondrial defects. J Mol Cell Cardiol 55:117-29 (2013). PubMed: 23266593
- Fang CX et al. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in high-fat diet-induced obesity: role of suppression of forkhead transcription factor and atrophy gene transcription. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 295:H1206-H1215 (2008). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 18641278
- Hoeffer CA et al. The Down syndrome critical region protein RCAN1 regulates long-term potentiation and memory via inhibition of phosphatase signaling. J Neurosci 27:13161-72 (2007). PubMed: 18045910