Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Calcineurin A
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Chicken, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Drosophila melanogaster, Monkey
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Calcineurin A antibody
See all Calcineurin A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Calcineurin A
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Chicken, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Drosophila melanogaster, Monkey
Synthetic peptide within the range of amino acids 250-300 of Human Calcineurin A
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90540 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa.|
FunctionCalcium-dependent, calmodulin-stimulated protein phosphatase. This subunit may have a role in the calmodulin activation of calcineurin. Dephosphorylates DNM1L, HSPB1 and SSH1.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PPP phosphatase family. PP-2B subfamily.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Colocalizes with ACTN1 and MYOZ2 at the Z line in heart and skeletal muscle.
- Information by UniProt
- Alpha isoform formerly PPP2B antibody
- Calcineurin A alpha antibody
- Calcineurin A1 antibody
ab90540 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Li LY et al. Sacubitril/valsartan attenuates atrial electrical and structural remodelling in a rabbit model of atrial fibrillation. Eur J Pharmacol 881:173120 (2020). PubMed: 32325147
- Hsieh HY & Gu SH Expression of calcineurin in relation to the embryonic diapause process in the silkworm, Bombyx mori. Comp Biochem Physiol A Mol Integr Physiol 228:35-42 (2019). PubMed: 30367963
- Li Z et al. SIRT6 Suppresses NFATc4 Expression and Activation in Cardiomyocyte Hypertrophy. Front Pharmacol 9:1519 (2018). PubMed: 30670969
- Xu SC et al. Bezafibrate Attenuates Pressure Overload-Induced Cardiac Hypertrophy and Fibrosis. PPAR Res 2017:5789714 (2017). PubMed: 28127304
- Xiao L et al. Sanggenon C protects against pressure overload-induced cardiac hypertrophy via the calcineurin/NFAT2 pathway. Mol Med Rep 16:5338-5346 (2017). PubMed: 28849031