Product nameAnti-Calcineurin B/CNB antibody
See all Calcineurin B/CNB primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Calcineurin B/CNB
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Cow
- WB: SH-SY5Y, SW480, HL-60 and MCF7 cell extracts; mouse brain, spleen and lung cell extracts; rat brain and testis cell extracts. IHC-P: Human brain cortex tissue.
This product was previously labelled as Calcineurin B
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- Mouse spleen tissue lysate - total protein (ab29293)
- Mouse lung normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab29297)
- MCF7 whole cell lysate (ab29537)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab30151)
- MCF7 whole cell lysate (ab3871)
- SW480 whole cell lysate (ab3957)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab4022)
- HL60 whole cell lysate (ab7914)
- Mouse spleen tissue lysate - total protein (ab7937)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab230899 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.|
FunctionRegulatory subunit of calcineurin, a calcium-dependent, calmodulin stimulated protein phosphatase. Confers calcium sensitivity.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calcineurin regulatory subunit family.
Contains 4 EF-hand domains.
- Information by UniProt
- alpha isoform (calcineurin B, type I) antibody
- calcineurin B, type I (19kDa) antibody
- Calcineurin subunit B type 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Calcineurin B/CNB antibody (ab230899) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : SH-SY5Y (human neuroblastoma cell line from bone marrow) cell extract
Lane 2 : SW480 (human colorectal adenocarcinoma cell line) cell extract
Lane 3 : HL-60 (human promyelocytic leukemia cell line) cell extract
Lane 4 : MCF7 (human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) cell extract
Lane 5 : Mouse brain cell extract
Lane 6 : Mouse spleen cell extract
Lane 7 : Mouse lung cell extract
Lane 8 : Rat brain cell extract
Lane 9 : Rat testis cell extract
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 19 kDa
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human brain cortex tissue stained for Calcineurin B/CNB with ab230899 at 1/50 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
ab230899 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.