Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR8911] to Calcipressin 1/RCAN1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-Calcipressin 1/RCAN1 antibody [EPR8911]
See all Calcipressin 1/RCAN1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR8911] to Calcipressin 1/RCAN1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Calcipressin 1/RCAN1 aa 50-150. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Human fetal heart lysate.
This product was previously labelled as Calcipressin 1
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab140131 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/50000. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.|
FunctionInhibits calcineurin-dependent transcriptional responses by binding to the catalytic domain of calcineurin A. Could play a role during central nervous system development.
Tissue specificityHighly expressed heart, brain and skeletal muscle. Also expressed in all other tissues.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RCAN family.
- Information by UniProt
- Adapt 78 antibody
- Adapt78 antibody
- Calcipressin 1 antibody
ab140131 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Rouet-Benzineb P et al. Effects of hypoestrogenism and/or hyperaldosteronism on myocardial remodeling in female mice. Physiol Rep 6:e13912 (2018). PubMed: 30430766