Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CalDAG-GEFI
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CalDAG-GEFI antibody
See all CalDAG-GEFI primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CalDAG-GEFI
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Cow, Pig
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human CalDAG-GEFI aa 299-609.
- MOLT4, Raji and Mouse liver whole cell lysates.
Protein previously labeled as RASGRP2.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137608 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa.|
FunctionFunctions as a calcium- and DAG-regulated nucleotide exchange factor specifically activating Rap through the exchange of bound GDP for GTP. May also activates other GTPases such as RRAS, RRAS2, NRAS, KRAS but not HRAS. Functions in aggregation of platelets and adhesion of T-lymphocytes and neutrophils probably through inside-out integrin activation. May function in the muscarinic acetylcholine receptor M1/CHRM1 signaling pathway.
Tissue specificityDetected in platelets, neutrophils and T lymphocytes (at protein level). Expressed in brain where it is enriched in the striatum. Also expressed in the hematopoietic system. Detected in heart, brain, lung, placenta, liver, skeletal muscle and kidney.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RASGRP family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
Contains 1 N-terminal Ras-GEF domain.
Contains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 Ras-GEF domain.
Developmental stageExpressed in fetal brain, lung, liver and kidney.
DomainThe N-terminal Ras-GEF domain mediates association with F-actin.
modificationsIsoform 2 is palmitoylated and myristoylated while isoform 1.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Cell membrane. Cell junction > synapse > synaptosome. Cell projection > ruffle membrane. Found both in the cytosol and associated with membranes. Isoform 2 mainly localizes to the cell membrane. Enriched at juxtamembrane areas and membrane ruffles through association with F-actin. Localizes to the cell bodies and axons of striatal neurons.
- Information by UniProt
- Calcium and DAG-regulated antibody
- Calcium and DAG-regulated guanine nucleotide exchange factor I antibody
- Calcium-and diacylglycerol-regulated guanine nucleotide exchange factor I antibody
ab137608 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Vanshylla K et al. Grb2 and GRAP connect the B cell antigen receptor to Erk MAP kinase activation in human B cells. Sci Rep 8:4244 (2018). PubMed: 29523808
- Edelmann B et al. JAK2-V617F promotes venous thrombosis through ß1/ß2 integrin activation. J Clin Invest 128:4359-4371 (2018). PubMed: 30024857
- Tang S et al. RasGRP3 limits Toll-like receptor-triggered inflammatory response in macrophages by activating Rap1 small GTPase. Nat Commun 5:4657 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 25118589