Publishing research using ab108400? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab108400 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Yu W et al. Lens-specific conditional knockout of Msx2 in mice leads to ocular anterior segment dysgenesis via activation of a calcium signaling pathway. Lab Invest N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30683901
- Wang X et al. A Label-Free Quantitative Proteomic Analysis of Mouse Neutrophil Extracellular Trap Formation Induced by Streptococcus suis or Phorbol Myristate Acetate (PMA). Front Immunol 9:2615 (2018). PubMed: 30555459
- Yu LM et al. High calpain-1 expression predicts a poor clinical outcome and contributes to tumor progression in pancreatic cancer patients. Clin Transl Oncol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30565085
- Zeng X et al. Acylated and unacylated ghrelin inhibit atrophy in myotubes co-cultured with colon carcinoma cells. Oncotarget 8:72872-72885 (2017). PubMed: 29069832
- Tsai JC et al. The role of calpain-myosin 9-Rab7b pathway in mediating the expression of Toll-like receptor 4 in platelets: a novel mechanism involved in a-granules trafficking. PLoS One 9:e85833 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24489676
- Ozkan G et al. How does colistin-induced nephropathy develop and can it be treated? Antimicrob Agents Chemother 57:3463-9 (2013). PubMed: 23629704