Product nameAnti-CamKII gamma antibody
See all CamKII gamma primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CamKII gamma
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Monkey
Synthetic peptide within Human CamKII gamma aa 309-338 (C terminal) conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- SKBR3 cell lysate, mouse heart tissue lysate, human hepatocarcinoma This antibody gave a positive result when used in the following methanol fixed cell lines: SKNSH
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37999 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/100 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 56 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- CaM kinase II antibody
- CaM kinase II gamma chain antibody
- CaM kinase II subunit gamma antibody
ICC/IF image of ab37999 stained SKNSH cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab37999 at 5µg/ml overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was DyLight® 488 goat anti- rabbit (ab96899) IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Anti-CamKII gamma antibody (ab37999) at 1/1000 dilution + mouse heart tissue lysate at 35 µg/ml
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugated at 1/10000 dilution
Predicted band size: 56 kDa
Observed band size: 56 kDa
Additional bands at: 88 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Blocking/Dilution buffer: 5% NFDM/TBST.
ab37999 at 1/100 dilution staining CamKII in human hepatocarcinoma tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/ PFA fixed paraffin-embedded sections). A peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody was used followed by AEC staining.
This product has been referenced in:
- Tetenborg S et al. Differential Distribution of Retinal Ca2+/Calmodulin-Dependent Kinase II (CaMKII) Isoforms Indicates CaMKII-ß and -d as Specific Elements of Electrical Synapses Made of Connexin36 (Cx36). Front Mol Neurosci 10:425 (2017). Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 29311815) »
- Yu L et al. Fluid shear stress induces osteoblast differentiation and arrests the cell cycle at the G0 phase via the ERK1/2 pathway. Mol Med Rep 16:8699-8708 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28990082) »