Product nameCaMKII peptide
Amino Acid Sequence
Additional sequence informationPeptide sequence based on the autophosphorylation site (amino acid 283-290) on CaMKII alpha.
- Recombinant human DCAMKL1 protein (ab101777)
- Recombinant mouse CaMKI protein (ab51398)
- Recombinant human CAMK1G protein (ab51400)
- Recombinant Human CAMKIV protein (ab60756)
- Recombinant mouse PNCK protein (ab60891)
- Recombinant human CAMK 1D beta protein (ab60898)
- Recombinant human CaMKII alpha protein (ab60899)
- Recombinant human CamKII gamma protein (ab63189)
- Recombinant human CaMKII delta protein (ab84552)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab188554 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab188554 (CaMKII peptide) can be utilized as a substrate for the following active protein kinases:
ab51398 (Active mouse CaMKI full length protein)
ab60891 (Active human PNCK full length protein)
ab60898 (Active human CAMK 1D beta full length protein)
ab51400 (Active human CaMKI gamma protein fragment)
ab60899 (Active human CaMKII alpha full length protein)
ab84552 (Active human CaMKII delta full length protein)
ab63189 (Active human CamKII gamma protein fragment)
ab60756 (Human CAMKIV full length protein)
ab101777 (Active human DCAMKL1 full length protein)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C.
ReconstitutionDilute peptide in distilled water to a final concentration of 1 mg/ml. For optimal storage, aliquot diluted product into smaller quantities and store at recommended temperature.
- Calcium/calmodulin dependent protein kinase II alpha
- Calcium/calmodulin dependent protein kinase II beta
- Calcium/calmodulin dependent protein kinase II delta
FunctionCaM-kinase II (CAMK2) is a prominent kinase in the central nervous system that may function in long-term potentiation and neurotransmitter release. Member of the NMDAR signaling complex in excitatory synapses it may regulate NMDAR-dependent potentiation of the AMPAR and synaptic plasticity.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CaMK subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Cellular localizationCell junction > synapse > presynaptic cell membrane. Cell junction > synapse. Postsynaptic lipid rafts.
- Information by UniProt
ab188554 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.