Product nameAnti-Candida albicans antibody (HRP)
See all Candida albicans primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Candida albicans (HRP)
SpecificityRecognises numerous proteins in a soluble C. albicans extract (IEP). We have data to indicate that this antibody may not cross react with Human. However, this has not been conclusively tested and expression levels may vary in certain cell lines/tissues.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
Candida albicans, type A
The estimated molar HRP:IgG substitution is 2-3.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 10mg/ml BSA. pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesIgG fraction covalently coupled to a highly purified preparation of horseradish peroxidase (RZ>3). Care is taken to ensure adequate conjugation while preserving maximum enzyme activity. Free enzyme is absent.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20028 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevanceCandida albicans is the most frequently isolated fungal pathogen of humans, affecting immunocompromised patients ranging from premature infants to AIDS sufferers. Systemic infections have an attributed mortality of 30-50%. C. albicans is a diploid organism which has eight sets of homologous chromosomes. It has a genome of approximately 16 Mb (haploid), about 30% greater than S. cerevisiae (baker’s yeast).
- C albicans antibody
- Thrush antibody
ab20028 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.