Product nameAnti-Canine Heartworm antibody (HRP)
See all Canine Heartworm primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Canine Heartworm (HRP)
Specificityab155853 is specific for the soluble and structural antigens of the adult worm. It is non-reactive with canine serum.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Canine heartworm
Tissue/ cell preparation (Canine heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis)).
General notesImmunoglobulin concentration in this product is 1-2 mg/ml.
Estimated molar HRP:IgG substitution is 2-3.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 98% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab155853 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/200 - 1/1000.|
RelevanceCanine heartworm (Dirofilaria immitus) is transmitted by mosquitoes. Adult nematodes reach 10 to 12 inches in length and live in the peripheral branches of the pulmonary arteries, producing large numbers of microscopic offspring (microfilaria) which circulate throughout the bloodstream. Heartworm disease is caused by the body's immunologic reaction to the presence of the adults and offspring, damaging the vasculature system of the lungs.
- Dirofilaria immitus antibody
ab155853 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.