Key features and details
- Purity: > 90% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
Product nameCannabinoid Receptor I peptide
See all Cannabinoid Receptor I proteins and peptides
Purity> 90 % HPLC.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50542 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Cannabinoid Receptor I antibody (ab23703)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
- Cannabinoid receptor 1
FunctionInvolved in cannabinoid-induced CNS effects. Acts by inhibiting adenylate cyclase. Could be a receptor for anandamide. Inhibits L-type Ca(2+) channel current. Isoform 2 and isoform 3 have altered ligand binding.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab50542 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Lah TT et al. Cannabigerol Is a Potential Therapeutic Agent in a Novel Combined Therapy for Glioblastoma. Cells 10:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33562819
- Micaelo-Fernandes C et al. Presence of the Endocannabinoid System in the Inferior Pulvinar of the Vervet Monkey. Brain Sci 11:N/A (2021). PubMed: 34200554
- Sánchez-Pastor E et al. Type 2 Diabetes Alters Vascular Cannabinoid Receptor 1 Expression, Phosphorylation Status, and Vasorelaxation in Rat Aorta. Molecules 25:N/A (2020). PubMed: 33114620
- Nielsen JE et al. Characterisation and localisation of the endocannabinoid system components in the adult human testis. Sci Rep 9:12866 (2019). PubMed: 31537814
- Jang JH et al. Novel analgesic effects of melanin-concentrating hormone on persistent neuropathic and inflammatory pain in mice. Sci Rep 8:707 (2018). PubMed: 29335480
- Gustafsson SB et al. High Tumour Cannabinoid CB(1) Receptor Immunoreactivity Negatively Impacts Disease-Specific Survival in Stage II Microsatellite Stable Colorectal Cancer. PLoS One 6:e23003 (2011). PubMed: 21901119
- Björklund E et al. Increased Expression of Cannabinoid CB(1) Receptors in Achilles Tendinosis. PLoS One 6:e24731 (2011). Blocking . PubMed: 21931835
- Zurolo E et al. CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptor expression during development and in epileptogenic developmental pathologies. Neuroscience 170:28-41 (2010). IHC-P, Blocking . PubMed: 20621164
- Tyagi V et al. Differential expression of functional cannabinoid receptors in human bladder detrusor and urothelium. J Urol 181:1932-8 (2009). WB, Blocking . PubMed: 19237176
- Horne AW et al. CB1 expression is attenuated in Fallopian tube and decidua of women with ectopic pregnancy. PLoS ONE 3:e3969 (2008). Blocking, IHC-Fr . PubMed: 19093002