Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [2D3] to Carbonic Anhydrase 9/CA9
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Carbonic Anhydrase 9/CA9 antibody [2D3]
See all Carbonic Anhydrase 9/CA9 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2D3] to Carbonic Anhydrase 9/CA9
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human Carbonic Anhydrase 9/CA9.
Database link: Q16790
- Hela and A549 cell lysate; lung and colonic tissues and NTERA-2 cells.
This product was changed from ascites to supernatant. Lot no’s high than GR311638-1 are from Tissue Culture Supernatant
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified from tissue culture supernatant.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab107257 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
FunctionReversible hydration of carbon dioxide. Participates in pH regulation. May be involved in the control of cell proliferation and transformation. Appears to be a novel specific biomarker for a cervical neoplasia.
Tissue specificityExpressed primarily in carcinoma cells lines. Expression is restricted to very few normal tissues and the most abundant expression is found in the epithelial cells of gastric mucosa.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha-carbonic anhydrase family.
Contains 1 alpha-carbonic anhydrase domain.
modificationsAsn-346 bears high-mannose type glycan structures.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Nucleus, nucleolus. Cell membrane. Cell projection, microvillus membrane. Found on the surface microvilli and in the nucleus, particularly in nucleolus.
- Information by UniProt
- CA-IX antibody
- CA9 antibody
- CAH9_HUMAN antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded lung tissues (left) and colonic tissues (right) using 1/200 ab107257 with DAB staining.
All lanes : Anti-Carbonic Anhydrase 9/CA9 antibody [2D3] (ab107257) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Hela Cell lysate
Lane 2 : A549 Cell Lysate
Predicted band size: 50 kDa
Flow cytometric analysis of NTERA-2 cells using Carbonic Anhydrase 9/CA9 mouse ab107257 in green and negative control in purple.
ab107257 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Suri BK et al. Carbonic anhydrases in human keratinocytes and their regulation by all-trans retinoic acid and 1a,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3. Exp Dermatol 28:976-980 (2019). PubMed: 31125456
- Brahmer A et al. Platelets, endothelial cells and leukocytes contribute to the exercise-triggered release of extracellular vesicles into the circulation. J Extracell Vesicles 8:1615820 (2019). PubMed: 31191831
- Yang WJ et al. Overexpression of Tie2 is associated with poor prognosis in patients with gastric cancer. Oncol Lett 15:8027-8033 (2018). PubMed: 29849805
- Sun W et al. Interaction between von Hippel-Lindau Protein and Fatty Acid Synthase Modulates Hypoxia Target Gene Expression. Sci Rep 7:7190 (2017). PubMed: 28775317
- Schweiger T et al. Carbonic anhydrase IX is associated with early pulmonary spreading of primary colorectal carcinoma and tobacco smoking. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg N/A:N/A (2013). Human . PubMed: 24321995