Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Carbonic Anhydrase 9/CA9
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Carbonic Anhydrase 9/CA9 antibody
See all Carbonic Anhydrase 9/CA9 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Carbonic Anhydrase 9/CA9
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant fragment within Human Carbonic Anhydrase 9/CA9 aa 1-168. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q16790
- HepG2 cell lysate, treated with 200µM CoCl2 for 24hr; Human cervical carcinoma tissue; CoCl2- treated A431 cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab184006 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/1000.|
FunctionReversible hydration of carbon dioxide. Participates in pH regulation. May be involved in the control of cell proliferation and transformation. Appears to be a novel specific biomarker for a cervical neoplasia.
Tissue specificityExpressed primarily in carcinoma cells lines. Expression is restricted to very few normal tissues and the most abundant expression is found in the epithelial cells of gastric mucosa.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha-carbonic anhydrase family.
Contains 1 alpha-carbonic anhydrase domain.
modificationsAsn-346 bears high-mannose type glycan structures.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Nucleus, nucleolus. Cell membrane. Cell projection, microvillus membrane. Found on the surface microvilli and in the nucleus, particularly in nucleolus.
- Information by UniProt
- CA-IX antibody
- CA9 antibody
- CAH9_HUMAN antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human cervical carcinoma tissue labeling Carbonic Anhydrase 9/CA9 with ab184006 at 1/500 dilution.
All lanes : Anti-Carbonic Anhydrase 9/CA9 antibody (ab184006) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 whole cell lysate, untreated
Lane 2 : HepG2 whole cell lysate, treated with 200 µM CoCl2 for 24 hr
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 50 kDa
10% SDS PAGE
Immunofluorescent analysis of A431 cells labeling Carbonic Anhydrase 9/CA9 with ab184006 at 1/500 dilution. A431 cells
were fixed in ice-cold MeOH for 5 min. Cells were treated with 200 μM CoCl2 (right) or untreated (left)
Green: Carbonic Anhydrase 9/CA9 protein showing membrane staining.
Blue: Hoechst 33342.
ab184006 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Chen XJ et al. Hypoxia-induced ZEB1 promotes cervical cancer progression via CCL8-dependent tumour-associated macrophage recruitment. Cell Death Dis 10:508 (2019). PubMed: 31263103
- Li X et al. Probiotics Ameliorate Colon Epithelial Injury Induced by Ambient Ultrafine Particles Exposure. Adv Sci (Weinh) 6:1900972 (2019). PubMed: 31559135
- Li J et al. New power of self-assembling carbonic anhydrase inhibitor: Short peptide-constructed nanofibers inspire hypoxic cancer therapy. Sci Adv 5:eaax0937 (2019). PubMed: 31523712
- Maybin JA et al. Hypoxia and hypoxia inducible factor-1a are required for normal endometrial repair during menstruation. Nat Commun 9:295 (2018). PubMed: 29362355
- Qi Q et al. Co-amplification of phosphoinositide 3-kinase enhancer A and cyclin-dependent kinase 4 triggers glioblastoma progression. Oncogene 36:4562-4572 (2017). PubMed: 28368413
- Bhandari PN et al. Oxygen nanobubbles revert hypoxia by methylation programming. Sci Rep 7:9268 (2017). PubMed: 28839175