For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we'll assume you’re happy with this.
a customer of ours has contacted me because she had some problem with Ab30922 in ELISA.
She purchased this antibody the 26th of october 2011from euroclone.Shehas contacted them and they toldher to contact Prodotti Gianni.
Now,I'd like to submit to you the complain for this Abfilling the form in your web site but as you can understand, I can't provide you withthe orginal PO.
Please find in atthachment the complain form in a word file, can you accept it?
Whitin this file you can also find some customer's comment.
Thanks in advance
Asked on Jan 23 2012
Thank you for contacting us and relaying the problems this customer has been having with ab30922.I am sorry to hear that this antibody is not providing satisfactory results.
The details provided will enable us to investigate this case and will provide us with vital information for monitoring product quality.
Having reviewed this case, I would appreciate it if you can confirm the following details:
1. how long after purchase was the antibody used and found to give low signals?
2. how was the substrate captured to the plate? Under what temperature, time?
3. how was the primary antibody incubated (temperature, time? with agitation?)
4. what wash steps were employed?
5. was there any sample concentration related increase in signal (ie increase with increasing concentration)? Could you please share the data obtained? This would greatly improve my understanding of the problem encountered.
6. which secondary antibody was used with the experiment (manufacturer and catalogue number would be most helpful).
I appreciate that alot of time has been spent in the lab trying to achieve good results with this antibody but by confirming these details I may be able to further conclude where the problem may be stemming from.
In the event that a product is not functioning in the species and applications cited on the product datasheet (and the problem has been reported within 6 months of purchase), we would be pleased to provide a free of charge replacement (with an alternative antibody if requested) orcredit note.
I hope this information is helpful, and I thank you for your cooperation.
Answered on Jan 23 2012