Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Carcino Embryonic Antigen CEA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Carcino Embryonic Antigen CEA antibody
See all Carcino Embryonic Antigen CEA primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Carcino Embryonic Antigen CEA
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Insect cells-derived recombinant full length Human CEACAM5.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.025% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.45% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
FunctionCell surface glycoprotein that plays a role in cell adhesion and in intracellular signaling. Receptor for E.coli Dr adhesins.
Tissue specificityFound in adenocarcinomas of endodermally derived digestive system epithelium and fetal colon.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. CEA family.
Contains 7 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsComplex immunoreactive glycoprotein with a MW of 180 kDa comprising 60% carbohydrate.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Carcinoembryonic antigen antibody
- Carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 5 antibody
- CD66e antibody
ab131070 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Bai Y et al. Combined detection of estrogen and tumor markers is an important reference factor in the diagnosis and prognosis of lung cancer. J Cell Biochem 120:105-114 (2019). PubMed: 30216488
- Duclos GE et al. Characterizing smoking-induced transcriptional heterogeneity in the human bronchial epithelium at single-cell resolution. Sci Adv 5:eaaw3413 (2019). PubMed: 31844660
- Chu H et al. Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus and bat coronavirus HKU9 both can utilize GRP78 for attachment onto host cells. J Biol Chem 293:11709-11726 (2018). PubMed: 29887526