Publishing research using ab51106? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab51106 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Wang S et al. Mechanotransduction via the LINC complex regulates DNA replication in myonuclei. J Cell Biol 217:2005-2018 (2018). PubMed: 29650775
- Chechenova MB et al. The Drosophila Z-disc protein Z(210) is an adult muscle isoform of Zasp52, which is required for normal myofibril organization in indirect flight muscles. J Biol Chem 288:3718-26 (2013). IHC-Fr, WB ; Drosophila melanogaster . PubMed: 23271733
- Agianian B et al. A troponin switch that regulates muscle contraction by stretch instead of calcium. EMBO J 23:772-9 (2004). PubMed: 14765112
- Qiu F et al. Troponin C in different insect muscle types: identification of two isoforms in Lethocerus, Drosophila and Anopheles that are specific to asynchronous flight muscle in the adult insect. Biochem J 371:811-21 (2003). PubMed: 12558500
- Fitzhugh G & Marden J Maturational changes in troponin T expression, Ca2+-sensitivity and twitch contraction kinetics in dragonfly flight muscle J Exp Biol 200:1473-82 (1997). PubMed: 9319373