Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [16A11] to Cardiac Troponin I (HRP)
- Suitable for: ELISA, Other, Sandwich ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Rat, Rabbit, Goat, Cow, Cat, Dog, Human, Pig
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Cardiac Troponin I antibody [16A11] (HRP)
See all Cardiac Troponin I primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [16A11] to Cardiac Troponin I (HRP)
SpecificityReacts with free cardiac troponin I (cTnI) and cTnI forming complexes with other troponin components (in the presence of 5 mM EDTA). Not affected by heparin, phosphorylation, oxidation and troponin complex formation. Does not cross-react with skeletal muscle troponin I.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, Other, Sandwich ELISA, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Rabbit, Goat, Cow, Cat, Dog, Human, Pig
Does not react with: Fish
Full length protein (Human Cardiac Troponin I)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Proclin 300
Constituents: 0.8% Sodium chloride, 0.02% Potassium chloride, 0.18% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.024% Monobasic dihydrogen potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) preadsorbed (ab150117)
- Mouse IgG1, kappa monoclonal [15-6E10A7] - Isotype Control (ab170190)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
- Anti-CD200 / OX2 antibody [MRC OX-2] (ab22353)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24460 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|AP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Other||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.|
FunctionTroponin I is the inhibitory subunit of troponin, the thin filament regulatory complex which confers calcium-sensitivity to striated muscle actomyosin ATPase activity.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy familial hypertrophic type 7 (CMH7) [MIM:613690]. Familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is a hereditary heart disorder characterized by ventricular hypertrophy, which is usually asymmetric and often involves the interventricular septum. The symptoms include dyspnea, syncope, collapse, palpitations, and chest pain. They can be readily provoked by exercise. The disorder has inter- and intrafamilial variability ranging from benign to malignant forms with high risk of cardiac failure and sudden cardiac death.
Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy familial restrictive type 1 (RCM1) [MIM:115210]. RCM1 is an heart muscle disorder characterized by impaired filling of the ventricles with reduced diastolic volume, in the presence of normal or near normal wall thickness and systolic function.
Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy dilated type 2A (CMD2A) [MIM:611880]. Dilated cardiomyopathy is a disorder characterized by ventricular dilation and impaired systolic function, resulting in congestive heart failure and arrhythmia. Patients are at risk of premature death.
Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy dilated type 1FF (CMD1FF) [MIM:613286]. Dilated cardiomyopathy is a disorder characterized by ventricular dilation and impaired systolic function, resulting in congestive heart failure and arrhythmia. Patients are at risk of premature death.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the troponin I family.
- Information by UniProt
- cardiac muscle antibody
- Cardiac troponin I antibody
- cardiomyopathy, dilated 2A (autosomal recessive) antibody
ab24460 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.