Publishing research using ab10231? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab10231 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Huang Q et al. Incremental effect of liraglutide on traditional insulin injections in rats with type 2 diabetes mellitus by maintaining glycolipid metabolism and cardiovascular function. Exp Ther Med 17:1863-1869 (2019). PubMed: 30783461
- Fu H et al. NIPAAm-MMA nanoparticle-encapsulated visnagin ameliorates myocardial ischemia/reperfusion injury through the promotion of autophagy and the inhibition of apoptosis. Oncol Lett 15:4827-4836 (2018). PubMed: 29552122
- Khodayari Bavil A & Kim J A capillary flow-driven microfluidic system for microparticle-labeled immunoassays. Analyst N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29878004
- Cai W et al. Temperature-sensitive sarcomeric protein post-translational modifications revealed by top-down proteomics. J Mol Cell Cardiol 122:11-22 (2018). PubMed: 30048711
- Bollen IAE et al. Genotype-specific pathogenic effects in human dilated cardiomyopathy. J Physiol 595:4677-4693 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28436080
- Kannappan R et al. p53 Modulates the Fate of Cardiac Progenitor Cells Ex Vivo and in the Diabetic Heart In Vivo. EBioMedicine 16:224-237 (2017). PubMed: 28163043
- Boutilier JK et al. Gene Expression Networks in the Murine Pulmonary Myocardium Provide Insight into the Pathobiology of Atrial Fibrillation. G3 (Bethesda) 7:2999-3017 (2017). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 28720711
- Wang LL et al. Local and sustained miRNA delivery from an injectable hydrogel promotes cardiomyocyte proliferation and functional regeneration after ischemic injury. Nat Biomed Eng 1:983-992 (2017). PubMed: 29354322
- Wile BM et al. Molecular beacon-enabled purification of living cells by targeting cell type-specific mRNAs. Nat Protoc 9:2411-24 (2014). PubMed: 25232937
- Moberly SP et al. Impaired cardiometabolic responses to glucagon-like peptide 1 in obesity and type 2 diabetes mellitus. Basic Res Cardiol 108:365 (2013). PubMed: 23764734
- Donaldson C et al. Myosin cross-bridge dynamics in patients with hypertension and concentric left ventricular remodeling. Circ Heart Fail 5:803-11 (2012). WB . PubMed: 23014131
- Moberly SP et al. Intracoronary glucagon-like peptide 1 preferentially augments glucose uptake in ischemic myocardium independent of changes in coronary flow. Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 237:334-42 (2012). PubMed: 22345302
- Ho M et al. Recombinant botulinum neurotoxin A heavy chain-based delivery vehicles for neuronal cell targeting. Protein Eng Des Sel 24:247-53 (2011). PubMed: 21051321