Publishing research using ab52862? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab52862 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Onwuli DO et al. The inhibitory subunit of cardiac troponin (cTnI) is modified by arginine methylation in the human heart. Int J Cardiol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30772011
- Guo L et al. Use of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes (hiPSC-CMs) to Monitor Compound Effects on Cardiac Myocyte Signaling Pathways. Curr Protoc Chem Biol 7:141-85 (2015). Human . PubMed: 26331525
- Seki T et al. Generation and characterization of functional cardiomyocytes derived from human T cell-derived induced pluripotent stem cells. PLoS One 9:e85645 (2014). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 24465630
- Liang D et al. miR-10a regulates proliferation of human cardiomyocyte progenitor cells by targeting GATA6. PLoS One 9:e103097 (2014). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 25068583
- Carpenter L et al. Efficient Differentiation of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Generates Cardiac Cells That Provide Protection Following Myocardial Infarction in the Rat. Stem Cells Dev : (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22182484
- Germanguz I et al. Molecular characterization and functional properties of cardiomyocytes derived from human inducible pluripotent stem cells. J Cell Mol Med 15:38-51 (2011). PubMed: 20041972
- Rychli K et al. The anti-angiogenic factor PEDF is present in the human heart and is regulated by anoxia in cardiac myocytes and fibroblasts. J Cell Mol Med 14:198-205 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19298519
- Andersson H et al. Assaying cardiac biomarkers for toxicity testing using biosensing and cardiomyocytes derived from human embryonic stem cells. J Biotechnol 150:175-81 (2010). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 20633583
- Synnergren J et al. Molecular signature of cardiomyocyte clusters derived from human embryonic stem cells. Stem Cells 26:1831-40 (2008). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 18436862