Publishing research using ab182616? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab182616 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Carpenter L et al. Efficient Differentiation of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Generates Cardiac Cells That Provide Protection Following Myocardial Infarction in the Rat. Stem Cells Dev : (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22182484
- Germanguz I et al. Molecular characterization and functional properties of cardiomyocytes derived from human inducible pluripotent stem cells. J Cell Mol Med 15:38-51 (2011). PubMed: 20041972
- Andersson H et al. Assaying cardiac biomarkers for toxicity testing using biosensing and cardiomyocytes derived from human embryonic stem cells. J Biotechnol 150:175-81 (2010). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 20633583
- Rychli K et al. The anti-angiogenic factor PEDF is present in the human heart and is regulated by anoxia in cardiac myocytes and fibroblasts. J Cell Mol Med 14:198-205 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19298519
- Synnergren J et al. Molecular signature of cardiomyocyte clusters derived from human embryonic stem cells. Stem Cells 26:1831-40 (2008). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 18436862