Publishing research using ab64623? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab64623 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Varzideh F et al. Human cardiomyocytes undergo enhanced maturation in embryonic stem cell-derived organoid transplants. Biomaterials 192:537-550 (2019). PubMed: 30529872
- Yang C et al. Induced pluripotent stem cell modelling of HLHS underlines the contribution of dysfunctional NOTCH signalling to impaired cardiogenesis. Hum Mol Genet 26:3031-3045 (2017). PubMed: 28521042
- Ojala M et al. Mutation-Specific Phenotypes in hiPSC-Derived Cardiomyocytes Carrying Either Myosin-Binding Protein C Or a-Tropomyosin Mutation for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy. Stem Cells Int 2016:1684792 (2016). WB, ICC . PubMed: 27057166
- Witman N et al. miR-128 regulates non-myocyte hyperplasia, deposition of extracellular matrix and Islet1 expression during newt cardiac regeneration. Dev Biol 383:253-63 (2013). PubMed: 24055866
- Ikonen L et al. 2D and 3D self-assembling nanofiber hydrogels for cardiomyocyte culture. Biomed Res Int 2013:285678 (2013). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 23573513
- Fonoudi H et al. ISL1 Protein Transduction Promotes Cardiomyocyte Differentiation from Human Embryonic Stem Cells. PLoS One 8:e55577 (2013). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 23383231
- Witman N et al. Recapitulation of developmental cardiogenesis governs the morphological and functional regeneration of adult newt hearts following injury. Dev Biol 354:67-76 (2011). IHC-Fr ; Newt . PubMed: 21457708
- Pekkanen-Mattila M et al. Spatial and temporal expression pattern of germ layer markers during human embryonic stem cell differentiation in embryoid bodies. Histochem Cell Biol 133:595-606 (2010). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 20369364