Publishing research using ab91605? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab91605 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Zhu W et al. CCND2 Overexpression Enhances the Regenerative Potency of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes: Remuscularization of Injured Ventricle. Circ Res 122:88-96 (2018). PubMed: 29018036
- Chen X et al. Protective Role of Coxsackie-Adenovirus Receptor in the Pathogenesis of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. Biomed Res Int 2018:7207268 (2018). PubMed: 30175139
- Rogers AJ et al. Hemodynamic Stimulation Using the Biomimetic Cardiac Tissue Model (BCTM) Enhances Maturation of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes. Cells Tissues Organs 206:82-94 (2018). PubMed: 30840966
- Zhang L et al. Derivation and high engraftment of patient-specific cardiomyocyte sheet using induced pluripotent stem cells generated from adult cardiac fibroblast. Circ Heart Fail 8:156-66 (2015). Human . PubMed: 25420485
- Moyes KW et al. Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes Migrate in Response to Gradients of Fibronectin and Wnt5a. Stem Cells Dev N/A:N/A (2013). PubMed: 23517131
- Lundy SD et al. Structural and functional maturation of cardiomyocytes derived from human pluripotent stem cells. Stem Cells Dev 22:1991-2002 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23461462