Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to CARNS1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CARNS1 antibody
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to CARNS1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to amino acids 1-385 of Human CARNS1 (Accession Number AAH36557.1).
- CARNS1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab167240 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.|
FunctionCatalyzes the synthesis of carnosine and homocarnosine. Carnosine is synthesized more efficiently than homocarnosine.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ATP-grasp domain.
- Information by UniProt
- ATP-grasp domain-containing protein 1 antibody
- Atpgd1 antibody
- Carnosine synthase 1 antibody
ab167240 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Miyamoto-Mikami E et al. Gene expression profile of muscle adaptation to high-intensity intermittent exercise training in young men. Sci Rep 8:16811 (2018). PubMed: 30429512