Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Caspase-12
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Caspase-12 antibody
See all Caspase-12 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Caspase-12
Specificityab62463 can be used for the detection of both the propeptide and cleaved forms of Caspase-12.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Mouse Caspase-12.
Database link: Q6UXS9
- Mouse liver lysate. Rat liver lysate. Human liver tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab62463 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
FunctionHas no protease activity. May reduce cytokine release in response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide during infections. Reduces activation of NF-kappa-B in response to TNF.
Tissue specificityDetected in heart, kidney, liver, lung, pancreas, small intestine, spleen, stomach, thymus and testis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C14A family.
Contains 1 CARD domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CASP 12 antibody
- CASP-12 antibody
- Casp12 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Caspase-12 antibody (ab62463) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse liver lysate
Lane 2 : Rat liver lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg/ml per lane.
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
Observed band size: 39 kDa
ab62463, at 10 µg/ml, staining Caspase-12 in human liver tissue by immunohistochemistry using paraffin-embedded tissue.
ab62463 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- He B et al. Melatonin protects against COPD by attenuating apoptosis and endoplasmic reticulum stress via upregulating SIRT1 expression in rats. Can J Physiol Pharmacol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30673309
- Luo R et al. Berberine ameliorates oxidative stress-induced apoptosis by modulating ER stress and autophagy in human nucleus pulposus cells. Life Sci 228:85-97 (2019). PubMed: 31047897
- Maddalena F et al. Sorcin induces a drug-resistant phenotype in human colorectal cancer by modulating Ca2+ homeostasis. Cancer Res 71:7659-69 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22052463