For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab32522? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32522 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Zhang B et al. Hypoxia-inducible factor-1 promotes cancer progression through activating AKT/Cyclin D1 signaling pathway in osteosarcoma. Biomed Pharmacother 105:1-9 (2018).
- Chaudhary S et al. Overexpression of caspase 7 is ERa dependent to affect proliferation and cell growth in breast cancer cells by targeting p21(Cip). Oncogenesis 5:e219 (2016).
- Wang X et al. Synergistic control of sex hormones by 17ß-HSD type 7: a novel target for estrogen-dependent breast cancer. J Mol Cell Biol 7:568-79 (2015).
- Xu B et al. Oridonin inhibits BxPC-3 cell growth through cell apoptosis. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai) 47:164-73 (2015).
- Edelmann B et al. Caspase-8 and caspase-7 sequentially mediate proteolytic activation of acid sphingomyelinase in TNF-R1 receptosomes. EMBO J 30:379-94 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"