Publishing research using ab32397? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32397 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Zhang C et al. Growth of tyrosine kinase inhibitor-resistant Philadelphia-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia: Role of bone marrow stromal cells. Oncol Lett 13:2059-2070 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28454362
- Jin P et al. Essential role of microRNA-650 in the regulation of B-cell CLL/lymphoma 11B gene expression following transplantation: A novel mechanism behind the acute rejection of renal allografts. Int J Mol Med 40:1840-1850 (2017). PubMed: 29039465
- Gan W et al. CDK1 interacts with iASPP to regulate colorectal cancer cell proliferation through p53 pathway. Oncotarget 8:71618-71629 (2017). PubMed: 29069733
- Wang H et al. NDRG1 inhibition sensitizes osteosarcoma cells to combretastatin A-4 through targeting autophagy. Cell Death Dis 8:e3048 (2017). PubMed: 28906492
- Fu W et al. A novel acridine derivative, LS-1-10 inhibits autophagic degradation and triggers apoptosis in colon cancer cells. Cell Death Dis 8:e3086 (2017). PubMed: 28981103
- Chen L et al. Juglanin inhibits lung cancer by regulation of apoptosis, ROS and autophagy induction. Oncotarget 8:93878-93898 (2017). PubMed: 29212196
- Wang X et al. BAMBI overexpression together with ß-sitosterol ameliorates NSCLC via inhibiting autophagy and inactivating TGF-ß/Smad2/3 pathway. Oncol Rep 37:3046-3054 (2017). PubMed: 28440452
- Altonsy MO et al. Differential induction of apoptosis in human colonic carcinoma cells (Caco-2) by Atopobium, and commensal, probiotic and enteropathogenic bacteria: mediation by the mitochondrial pathway. Int J Food Microbiol 137:190-203 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20036023
- Kaneko M et al. Prolonged low-dose administration of the cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor celecoxib enhances the antitumor activity of irinotecan against neuroblastoma xenografts. Cancer Sci 100:2193-201 (2009). PubMed: 19673886
- Marzetti E et al. Effects of short-term GH supplementation and treadmill exercise training on physical performance and skeletal muscle apoptosis in old rats. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 294:R558-67 (2008). PubMed: 18003794