Publishing research using ab32068? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32068 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Gu LL et al. Oxymatrine Causes Hepatotoxicity by Promoting the Phosphorylation of JNK and Induction of Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress Mediated by ROS in LO2 Cells. Mol Cells 41:401-412 (2018). PubMed: 29754474
- Liu Y & Zhang Y Lycium barbarum polysaccharides alleviate hydrogen peroxide-induced injury by up-regulation of miR-4295 in human trabecular meshwork cells. Exp Mol Pathol 106:109-115 (2018). PubMed: 30594603
- Li X et al. Fangchinoline suppresses the proliferation, invasion and tumorigenesis of human osteosarcoma cells through the inhibition of PI3K and downstream signaling pathways. Int J Mol Med 40:311-318 (2017). PubMed: 28586029
- Liu S et al. Sirt1 regulates apoptosis and extracellular matrix degradation in resveratrol-treated osteoarthritis chondrocytes via the Wnt/ß-catenin signaling pathways. Exp Ther Med 14:5057-5062 (2017). PubMed: 29201214
- Wang C et al. JD enhances the anti-tumour effects of low-dose paclitaxel on gastric cancer MKN45 cells both in vitro and in vivo. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 78:971-982 (2016). PubMed: 27620208
- Lu H et al. Oxymatrine Induces Liver Injury through JNK Signalling Pathway Mediated by TNF-a In Vivo. Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol 119:405-11 (2016). PubMed: 27097917
- Catuogno S et al. miR-34c may protect lung cancer cells from paclitaxel-induced apoptosis. Oncogene : (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22370637
- Hou W et al. Autophagic degradation of active caspase-8: a crosstalk mechanism between autophagy and apoptosis. Autophagy 6:891-900 (2010). WB . PubMed: 20724831