Publishing research using ab76024? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab76024 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Cai M et al. Disruption of peroxisome function leads to metabolic stress, mTOR inhibition, and lethality in liver cancer cells. Cancer Lett 421:82-93 (2018). ICC/IF . PubMed: 29458144
- Kampen KR et al. The ribosomal RPL10 R98S mutation drives IRES-dependent BCL-2 translation in T-ALL. Leukemia N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29930300
- Vishnyakova PA et al. Alterations in antioxidant system, mitochondrial biogenesis and autophagy in preeclamptic myometrium. BBA Clin 8:35-42 (2017). PubMed: 28736722
- Qian K et al. Capsaicin Suppresses Cell Proliferation, Induces Cell Cycle Arrest and ROS Production in Bladder Cancer Cells through FOXO3a-Mediated Pathways. Molecules 21:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27775662
- Cao R et al. Decreased TRPM7 inhibits activities and induces apoptosis of bladder cancer cells via ERK1/2 pathway. Oncotarget 7:72941-72960 (2016). PubMed: 27662662
- Lu XY et al. Acute ethanol induces apoptosis by stimulating TRPC6 via elevation of superoxide in oxygenated podocytes. Biochim Biophys Acta 1853:965-74 (2015). PubMed: 25601712
- Ma HP Hydrogen peroxide stimulates the epithelial sodium channel through a phosphatidylinositide 3-kinase-dependent pathway. J Biol Chem 286:32444-53 (2011). WB ; Xenopus laevis . PubMed: 21795700
- Kemp K et al. Mesenchymal stem cells restore frataxin expression and increase hydrogen peroxide scavenging enzymes in friedreich ataxia fibroblasts. PLoS One 6:e26098 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22016819